Thank you in advance for adhering to our COVID-19 office protocols.
- Every person entering our office is required to wear a facemask/face covering.
- If you have any symptoms/ aren’t feeling well, call our office and reschedule your appointment. Do not come to the office, call (315) 265-7400 and our staff will find a new appointment time.
- If you have traveled to a “high-risk state”, as defined by the Governor’s office, please reschedule your appointment until you are out of your mandatory quarantine parameters.
- Only the patient is allowed to enter the office for their appointment, unless assistance is medically needed or patient is a minor.
- Please utilize available hand sanitizer as you arrive at check-in.
- Please respect social distancing at all times.